Website Terms & Conditions
Please take the time to read these terms and conditions. By using VIP Lighting’s Website and the Services and information offered on Our Website, you are agreeing to these terms and conditions.
If you purchase products through our Website, there will be additional terms and conditions relating to the purchase. Please make sure you agree with these terms and conditions, which you will be directed to read prior to making your purchase.
Services means maintenance, audits, testing, installations, upgrades, retrofits, etc.
We / Us etc means Mittica Pty Ltd t/a VIP Lighting and any subsidiaries, affiliates, employees, officers, agents or assigns.
Accuracy of content
We have taken proper care and precautions to ensure that the information we provide on this Website is accurate. However, we cannot guarantee, nor do we accept any legal liability arising from or connected to, the accuracy, reliability, currency or completeness of anything contained on this Website or on any linked site.
The information contained on this Website should not take the place of professional advice.
The Website is made available for your use on your acceptance and compliance with these terms and conditions. By using this Website, you are agreeing to these terms and conditions.
You agree that you will use this website in accordance with all applicable local, state, national and international laws, rules and regulations.
You agree that you will not use, nor will you allow or authorise any third party to use, the Website for any purpose that is unlawful, defamatory, harassing, abusive, fraudulent or obscene way or in any other inappropriate way or in a way which conflicts with the Website or the Services.
If you contribute to our forum (if any) or make any public comments on this Website which are, in our opinion, unlawful, defamatory, harassing, abusive, fraudulent or obscene or in any other way inappropriate or which conflict with the Website or the Services offered, then we may at our discretion, refuse to publish such comments and/or remove them from the Website.
We reserve the right to refuse or terminate service to anyone at any time without notice or reason.
Passwords and logins
You are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your passwords and login details and for all activities carried out under your password and login.
Indemnification for loss or damage
You agree to indemnify VIP Lighting and hold Us harmless from and against any and all liabilities or expenses arising from or in any way related to your use of this Website or the Services or information offered on this Website, including any liability or expense arising from all claims, losses, damages (actual and consequential), suits, judgments, litigation costs and solicitors fees of every kind and nature incurred by you or any third parties through you.
Intellectual property and copyrights
We hold the copyright to the content of this Website, including all uploaded files, layout design, data, graphics, articles, file content, codes, news, tutorials, videos, reviews, forum posts and databases contained on the Website or in connection with the Services. You must not use or replicate our copyright material other than as permitted by law. Specifically, you must not use or replicate our copyright material for commercial purposes unless expressly agreed to by Us, in which case we may require you to sign a License Agreement.
If you wish to use content, images or other of our intellectual property, you should submit your request to us at the following email address:
The trademarks and logos contained on this Website are trademarks of VIP Lighting. Use of these trademarks is strictly prohibited except with Our express, written consent.
Links to external websites
This Website may contain links that direct you outside of this Website. These links are provided for your convenience and are not an express or implied indication that we endorse or approve of the linked Website, its contents or any associated website, product or service. We accept no liability for loss or damage arising out of or in connection to your use of these sites.
You may link to our articles or home page. However, you should not provide a link which suggests any association, approval or endorsement on our part in respect to your website, unless we have expressly agreed in writing. We may withdraw our consent to you linking to our site at any time by notice to you.
Limitation of Liability
We take no responsibility for the accuracy of any of the content or statements contained on this Website or in relation to our Services. Statements made are by way of general comment only and you should satisfy yourself as to their accuracy. Further, all of our Services are provided without a warranty with the exception of any warranties provided by law. We are not liable for any damages whatsoever, incurred as a result of or relating to the use of the Website or our Services.
These terms and conditions are governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of Queensland, Australia. Any disputes concerning this website are to be resolved by the courts having jurisdiction in Queensland.
We retain the right to bring proceedings against you for breach of these Terms and Conditions, in your country of residence or any other appropriate country or jurisdiction.
Service Terms & Conditions
Free Globe Replacement
- VIP Lighting offers Free Globe replacement to its selected retail and commercial partners
- Free Globe Replacement is based on easy access to light fittings and based on reaching globes using a max 8 foot ladder.
- If a ladder over 8 feet is required a hire and possible deliver change may be incurred
- Anything that cannot be reached on a 12 foot ladder will be quoted. In some cases lifting equipment may need to be hired.
- From time of job booking general turnaround is between 1 to 7 days.
- Urgent jobs that require same day service (within 2 to 4 hours) may attract an emergency dash fee of $120.00 +GST
- Charges may be incurred for electrical work, fault finding, signage, hard wired electrical, etc.
- If a job has been booked and work is no longer required when a technician arrives a service fee of $80.00 +GST may be charged
- For electrical work rates are charged from arrival on site to leaving the site. A minimum charge of one hour then 15 minute blocks.
- VIP Lighting reserves the right in some cases to charge for minimum job/work requirements of $50.00 +GST to attend a regional site. If a job is less than $50.00 +GST a service fee may be charged.
- Full terms can be found on the Account Application Form
- Account payment must be made in accordance to the agreed terms in order to maintain pricing levels and discount structures.
- In the event of repeated failure to meet agreed payment terms, VIP Lighting may issue a ‘Stop Work’ notice immediately cancelling all jobs and work orders until payment is made.