VIP Lighting: Nationwide retail and commercial lighting experts
VIP Lighting’s unique Store Map’s service let facility and maintenance managers monitor all lighting work in a given location. This is a simple yet effective way to track all expenses, warranty details and issues for a tenancy.
VIP Lighting will produce a custom diagram for the location detailing and numbering every fixture on site. This map is kept on site along with a service record that indicates date of work, type of light, wattage, colour, numbered location, name of technician and warranty information. Once the work is completed the site or store manager will sign off on the service record. This guarantees if globes fail while under warranty they will be replaced at no cost. In cases where globes continue to fail this historical record will indicate possible electrical issues that may require attention.
- Retail Stores
- Commercial Locations
- Problematic Tenancy’s
- New Tenancy’s
- Sites with a large amount of fixtures
- Monitoring maintenance expenses
Store Map Process:
- Submit a ceiling plan / or VIP Lighting field tech will visit and draw a sketch of the tenancy
- A detailed diagram will be produced including every lighting fixture on site
- The diagram along with a service record are kept on site
- All service calls requiring globe replacement are recorded
Contact VIP Lighting for more information.