VIP Lighting: Experts in energy efficient lighting systems
If you are looking to make the switch to commercial LED (Light-Emitting Diode) Lighting then it is important to get practical and honest advice. VIP Lighting can help you wade through the sea of LED choices and make an informed decision that delivers a quality, cost effective solution to meet your needs.
Since the introduction of government rebates there are many ‘LED Experts’ suddenly appearing on the commercial and retail lighting scene. With the flood of ‘pop up’ companies and the saturation of the market with poor quality imported LED products this has unfortunately caused confusion and frustration in the market.
VIP Lighting can explain what the initial capital outlay of LED conversion will cost, when the breakeven point will be and when you will see a return on investment.
VIP Lighting can help you make an informed decision for your business.
Energy Consumption and ‘Going Green’
Energy consumption can often equate for up to 85% of the total cost to operate and maintain a lighting system. Reducing energy consumption is the best way to reduce your lighting maintenance costs and it also can provide wide spread benefits for the environment.
Upgrading or retro fitting a current system over to LED Lighting can produce significant savings over a period of time depending on certain variables specific to each location. As LED Lighting can run cooler you can even save on the operating costs of air conditioning in retail and commercial areas.
Important questions to ask:
- When is the breakeven point for your business before cost savings kick in?
- Will the new LED fittings fit directly into the existing holes used by the old fittings?
- If not, will it require replastering and at what cost?
- How long is the lease on the tenancy that the new LED system is being installed into?
- Will you be there long enough to reap the benefit of the switch?
- Will additional fixtures be required to achieve a comparable level of light?
- What is the quality of the LED products being used?
- How many years warranty comes with the LED products?
- Will heat distribution be at a safe levels?
- Will the company you choose be around if anything goes wrong?
Contact VIP Lighting for more information and enquire about a Free Energy Audit.